For this year's trade fair presentation, we were inspired by our vision of the future to develop sustainable packaging solutions. The portfolio we are presenting to you at the interpack significantly expands our expertise in packaging machine engineering to the benefit of our customers and the environment, while setting you up securely for the future.
Five exhibits with cutting-edge technologies
Flexibility, efficiency and availability remain at the heart of Schubert's robot-based modular technology. You'll experience how we combine our proven concept with groundbreaking ideas for new packaging processes, live and in action at our trade fair stand. We will be offering daily guided tours of each of our latest innovations. You can also make personal appointments with our Schubert experts. You can look forward to:
- The Schubert Flowpacker, which enables different recyclable films to be used on a single line.
- The TLM Comfort Feeder, which takes carton blanks directly from the pallet for fully automatic erecting.
- The production-ready cobots that work with pick & place applications picking up unsorted products or bin-picking at speeds of up to 90 cycles per minute.
- A cosmetics line that takes on a high-performance filling process in an incredibly tight 2 x 4 metre space.
- The Schubert concept study for the next generation of machines.
You are also invited to explore our thematic islands, for example on our turnkey solutions or our "Mission Blue" Sustainability Initiative. All the information can be found on our website. Book your guided tour now!
We are looking forward to your visit!
Ask Martina Collins for your personal voucher code to redeem your free admission ticket to the interpack! firstname.lastname@example.org